Who’s protecting nurses?
Know your legal rights as a nurse
Thursday, 10th November 2022
FREE WEBINAR + E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Maggie Ortiz, RN, MSN
The Nurse's Advocate
Mentor at Estonian Connected Health Cluster
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
Nurses For Future is organizing its next webinar: “Who’s protecting nurses? Know your legal rights as a nurse”, and this topic was once again selected in line with the needs and priorities of our community.
Being a nurse is an important profession and requires a high level of competence, dedication, and stress resistance. This has led the nursing profession to be subject to strict regulations to protect the safety of patients. But who is protecting the nurses when they need legal help and support?
With this webinar, Nurses For Future aims to address the law-related factors that cause problems for the nursing community, be it related to their own safety or the work environment.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on how to protect nurses legally together with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- How to improve working conditions for nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Nurses under pressure
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS