THE GLOBAL NURSING DEGREE
Fiction or Future?
Tuesday, 31st January 2023
FREE WEBINAR + FREE E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
TO BE ANNOUNCED
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
This topic was selected in line with the needs and priorities of our community.
Imagine, you held a nursing degree which opens the opportunity to work as a nurse in every country worldwide of your choice.
Does this sound good or is there a risk of losing quality in the national healthcare systems? Is it realistic and is there a chance to the global degree with a step-by-step approach? What could a global degree mean for the international nurse community?
Let’s discuss the pros and cons, the opportunities and the risks, and the feasibility and the hurdles in our next webinar.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on the topic of global nursing degree with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- NURSES DESERVE A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- How to improve working conditions for nurses?
- Who’s protecting nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Nurses under pressure
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS