Nurses under pressure
How to minimize the burden in nurse care delivery?
Thursday, 6th October 2022
FREE WEBINAR + E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
Nurses For Future is organising its next webinar: “Nurses under pressure: how to minimize the burden in nurse care delivery?”, and this topic was once again selected in line with the needs and priorities of our community.
Thorough the years patients’ problems and priorities have drastically changed, but the requirements from nurses have remained quite standard. Nurse burden is a term that refers to the workload of nurses. It consists of physical, mental and emotional factors of the work of nurses.
With this webinar, Nurses For Future aims to address the work-related factors that cause problems for the nursing community, be it related to patient-handling or occupational stressors.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on how to reduce the heavy burden on nurses together with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS