NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
IMPACTS OF THE PANDEMIC
Friday, 22nd July 2022
FREE WEBINAR + E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Yusuf Elisha Karu
Registered Nurse and Brand Ambassador of Nurses For Future
Clinical Preceptor Faculty Member in Acute Care Stream teaching at Aga Khan University
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
The mental health status of the nursing workforce has been a chronic concern predating COVID-19. Nurses have long had to contend with highly stressful jobs leading to high rates of mental illness. Due to this, Nurses For Future is organising a webinar addressing this fundamental necessity of its members together with its global community.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on the topic of nurses’ mental health and wellbeing
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- How to improve working conditions for nurses?
- Who’s protecting nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- Nurses under pressure
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS