NURSES DESERVE A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Tuesday, 30th May 2023
FREE WEBINAR + FREE E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Ali Fakher, BSN, RN
Emergency Nurse, UN Clinic
Ruby Dragicevic RN PhD
Head Nurse ~ Nursing QPS RH, NDNQI site coordinator
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
Nurses For Future is organising its next webinar: “NURSES DESERVE A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT!”, and this topic was once again selected in line with the needs and priorities of our community.
The aim of this webinar is to discuss and explore solutions for creating and maintaining a positive work environment that promotes the health and well-being of nurse professionals.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on the topic of Healthy Work Environment with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- THE GLOBAL NURSING DEGREE
- How to improve working conditions for nurses?
- Who’s protecting nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Nurses under pressure
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS