Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
Tuesday, 16th August 2022
FREE WEBINAR + FREE E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Nora Elena Valencia Marroquin
Pediatric Nursing Teacher at Unidad Central del Valle del Cauca
Lecturer in Nursing & Intensive Mediate Care Nurse at Universitätsklinikum Halle
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
The dynamic and uncertain nature of healthcare environment requires nurses to be competent decision makers in order to respond to their patients’ needs. Nurse manager leadership is instrumental in setting the tone and creating the climate and culture that either values or devalues that autonomy.
NURSES FOR FUTURE is organising its next webinar according to the needs and priorities of its global community and you are invited!
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on how to reduce the heavy burden on nurses together with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- NURSES DESERVE A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- THE GLOBAL NURSING DEGREE
- How to improve working conditions for nurses?
- Who’s protecting nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Nurses under pressure
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS