How to improve working conditions for nurses?
In English speaking countries
Thursday, 15th December 2022
FREE WEBINAR + FREE E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Maggie Ortiz, RN, MSN
The Nurse's Advocate
Abdullah Ali Ngala
Chief of Nursing
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
Nurses For Future is organising its next webinar: “How to improve working conditions for nurses in English speaking countries?”, and this topic was once again selected in line with the needs and priorities of our community.
Nurse professionals are a key pillar of the successful healthcare system. The aim of this webinar is to discuss and explore sustainable and systematic solutions that will help to improve their working conditions.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on how to improve working conditions together with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- NURSES DESERVE A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- THE GLOBAL NURSING DEGREE
- Who’s protecting nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Nurses under pressure
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing
- CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS