CULTURAL COMMUNICATION TIPS
Tuesday, 21st June 2022
FREE WEBINAR + E-CERTIFICATE
OUR GUEST SPEAKERS
Meghan Codd, M.A.
Spanish communications coach for healthare professionals who wish to better serve their patients
Moses Peter Bazhigila
Registered Nurse with international experience and Brand Ambassador of NURSES FOR FUTURE
We are inviting you to join our webinar!
After its launch, Nurses For Future is determined to address the vital topics important to our global community of nurses. Due to that, we are back with another webinar aiming to facilitate an international discussion about the cultural dimension in nursing with guest speakers from our own community.
The webinar will be divided into this parts:
- Introduction of the topic and the Nurses For Future community
- Discussion on the topic of cultural competence in nursing with our guest speakers
- Questions and Answers
The webinar is free-of-charge and will be held on our communication platform.
By registering to our platform you will be able to access all the past and future webinar recordings, including:
- How to improve working conditions for nurses?
- Who’s protecting nurses?
- THE FUTURE OF NURSING IS INTERNATIONAL
- NURSES’ MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
- Nurses under pressure
- Leadership and Decision-Making Autonomy in Nursing