“Nurses For Future is an online communication platform exclusively designed for nurses and its primary aim is to enable users to connect and communicate.“
Nurses For Future platform enables you to indulge in a global exchange with industry peers, share your experience via posts, pictures and videos and get personalised content all at one place. Healthcare, sustainability, culture and education are just a few examples of the areas where our members can benefit.
- EASY-TO-NAVIGATE INTERFACE
- SECURE CONNECTION
“Our membership program is suited to different kinds of nurses, regardless of their current position and achievements.”
Nurses For Future platform provides opportunity for practicing nurses to share their work experience and outlook on the care for the purpose of mutual learning and acquiring new skills.
NURSES IN TRAINING
Nurses For Future platform provides opportunity for nurses in training to receive relevant advice and tips from experienced nurses and possibility to receive job offer after studies.
On Nurses For Future platform, nursing director, assistant director of nursing and nurse quality manager can share knowledge and experience with the peers and future nurses and exchange information on the latest science, trends and technologies.
NURSE ASSOCIATIONS / UNIONS
Nurse associations and unions can benefit from our platform by enlarging their existing base of nurses and use Nurses For Future platform as a networking place.
- Get in touch with nursing peers
- Expand your network
- Connect with mentors
- Offer mutual help
- Establish international friendship contacts
- Give opportunities to build working groups to specific topics
- Hold group discussions on a specific topic
LEARN & EDUCATE
- Opportunities to learn and acquire experience and expertise
- Learning through interaction and communication between departments
- Learning from best-practice solutions
- Further education on the topic of sustainability
- Share your knowledge with a wide variety of departments and disciplines
- Motivation and Inspiration
- Personal growth and development
- Share your own ideas and experiences/tips with others
- Support of activities to strengthen the position of nursing in the international healthcare systems
- Practical and academic exchange
- Communication and exchange between the different departments
- Dialogue to specific topics and difficulties
- Exchange about best-practice examples
- Exchange about sustainability
- Exchange about sustainable methods that have already been used in other institutions
- All about accreditation in foreign countries
- Interaction with the future colleagues
- Job opportunities around the globe
- Opportunity to gain international experience through practices and jobs in other countries